When my aunt, Marylou and cousin, Morris started Sweeps in their living room several years ago, I thought it was a brilliant idea. I now find myself the Director of Community Partnerships at this innovative and fast-growing company. It’s my job to make sure that our community knows we’re here and how we can help!
Sweeps has been a strangely well-kept secret.
Almost any odd job around the house that you don’t want to do, we can and will do well.
- We have an army of over 800 Sweepers, ready to work.
- We have a 98% customer satisfaction rating with over 3,000 jobs worked.
- We’re fast: While more notice is always better, we’ve been known to fill jobs with one-hour’s notice
- Everyday, our customers ask for our help with:
- Yard work
- Tech help
- Event help
- and more!
I am so proud to work alongside this immensely dedicated team to fulfill the mission of serving our local community while providing work for college students at a livable wage. You’ll likely see me out and around town with my box of fliers, shaking hands, kissing babies, and getting the word out about this incredible company I’m proud to represent. If you do see me, introduce yourself, and let’s chat about how you can get involved in making Sweeps a household name.
If you’ve read this far, take the #sweepschallenge and earn some money!
- Refer one friend, neighbor, colleague, or family member to us.
- Have them use your referral code, and you both get $10 off your next jobs.